--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 19, 2012

Neat Igloo's

Hey everyone! You know who it is. Today while on club penguin, I always say that, "while I was on club penguin." Any who, Here are some neat igloos, with "word!" commentary.

This is businessmoose's igloo, he really got the idea of business and moose.

This is polo field's house, well? polo something. but I like the setting with the tree's. I thought I was in a forest, not literally.

I think this person was... ... ................................. I did not let my head hit the keyboard ; )  
Back on track, I want to say sugar star, but I know it wasn't that. Okay it ended with 24.

I like this play section.

And you dip your flippers in the warm soothing water.

Same thing... just nicer.


Here's another igloo don't know who it is... 

I like this water slide. 

You know, this really makes me want to be a member again. but I have a connection with penguins when I don't have a membership... and a better time... Why do I keep making these "... ... ... ..."



Well, hope you enjoyed the post, that's it. Bye!

No comments: