--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 3, 2012

Is the Hot Pink Puffle theory real?

Hello everyone! I think it's time a question if the hot pink puffle is real, or, is a fake?  


Well I did my research and if you know me from my CP Cheats Website, you know that I would check Trainman1405's blog, (Club Penguin Memories).

[This part By Trainman1405]

Hot Pink Puffle Rumour Debunked By Happy77


March 20, 2012 at 4:18 am
Posted by 
As you’ve probably heard, Club Penguin is currently airing a Get Connected Commercial on Disney Channel about the Puffle Party. Within the first few seconds there is a mysterious apparent Hot Pink Puffle on the wall. For years, it’s been a rumour by many Club Penguin Bloggers saying “this is going to be the next Puffle colour!”. So far, nothing. In case you never noticed the Puffle in the video, here is a screencap of it:
Then yesterday, it was (finally) uploaded to Club Penguin’s YouTube video. I had checked it out a second time today and noticed this comment by Happy77. She said it’s just a rumour and the Puffle in the video ISN’T hot pink.
What do you think? Is it the truth, it’s just how the camera picked up the artwork’s colouring, or is it just a cover up? I guess we’ll find out soon enough if there will be a new Puffle soon or not. Every day I check Club Penguin’s files and so far there has been nothing about it. If that changes I will definitely post it right away!



Now don't worry that wasn't all the research I did. It's not like I don't have my own theories.


Now I'm just going to say, right here and right now that, "Personally I think that the Hot pink puffle is real."   Plus, it could just be a different pink that's very similar to Hot pink, Hey it's possible!

Now I have some evidence that might, just might, make you see why I think that the Hot pink Puffle is real.


First there's the three colors at the end, Everyone noticed that all the colors in the logo were except three (the three at the end) were puffle colors. Then almost everyone perdicted that the orange puffle would come next, and guess what? it did! Then the brown one came also, and that's why everyone thinks that hot pink will be the next puffle.

There's a lot more I could tell you right know, but I really don't feel like it.


That's it for now. Bye!

No comments: