--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 31, 2011

Meeting Trainman1405


I saw that there was a friend online
 and what do you know it was trainman
it was weird how he didn't talk that much


he has a pretty old background



and lots of stamps


and it seemed like he had more pins then billybob







he has seven pages of pins


and his igloo was pretty cool


and another cool thing his he showed up in his igloo



I noticed this green circle around him.
 I think it was for the new friends list thing
were you can make him your best friend,
so I think it showed up because I had him marked as best friend



whelp thats it for now.


and the reason i haven't posted that much is because school.

so I will try to catch up thats it, bye.

No comments: