--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 21, 2011

Happy77's Tips + Tricks!



Greetings Penguins!

Happy77 here. A few of you asked some great questions this weekend, so I thought I'd post a few tips and tricks for you today!

We've been nominated for a BAFTA Award!! Wonderchef12 asked, "Where do I vote?" 
If you're in the UK, you can vote for Club Penguin here: www.baftakidsvote.org/kidsvote/web/
Thanks to everyone who's voted and asked their friends to vote! We really appreciate your support! :)

Brookelas asked, "Will you make a Card-Jitsu Party video sneak peek?" 
Yep! I'll post one for you tomorrow. 
In the meantime, here's another sneak peek for you:

Card-Jitsu Party Sneak Peek 2
Next up, Billybob just announced the big Art Challenge. We want to see more of your drawings!! 

Lauren120 said, "I really want to enter the art challenge, but I don't know how! Please comment back!" 
Just go to clubpenguin.com/warmcoats to send us your digital picture! Try to save your image as a .jpg if you can. I usually use Paint to save as a .jpg on Windows:

Save as jpg on Windows Paint
Or if you're on a Mac like me, you can use Preview to save as a .jpg:

blog_111121b.jpg
Hope these tips and tricks were helpful. If you'd like to see other tips in the future, let me know in the comments! 

Waddle On!

-Club Penguin Team


Hey, did anybody notice the picture with happy77 that I found

No comments: