--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 10, 2011

A little more about this blog

Now I know some people have complained about this website not having
cheats, but this blog is about things that I find not cheats.
This blog is more about the secrets not the cheats it's just not fun
with cheats for CP it makes clubpenguin less fun. Really the only cheats
 I have are the pins and field ops and those are really the only cheats that don't
make ClubPenguin not fun.

Now all I am saying is this is a blog that barely has any cheats.
So if your looking for cheats at this blog all you are going to find...

is a pin tracker and field ops tracker.

and when I was writing this I wasn't trying to be mean.

that's it, bye

No comments: