--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 10, 2011

Reviewed by You: Igloo Items

Greetings Penguins!

Happy77 here. It's Reviewed by You time again! Last time I asked what your favorite game to play with your puffles was. Ubatha said:

I think my fave game would be either Aqua Grabber or Jet Pack Adventure! Both of those can earn over 300 coins if you play awhile! Then I can get more cute puffles! Thanks to my pink puffle and green puffle for earning extra points! WADDLE ON CP! happy halloween! 

P.S who got close to a pound of candy?

Wow, Ubatha! A pound? That's like a year's supply of candy!! ;)

blog_111110_igloo.jpgNow for our next Reviewed by You... As you know, we just released new igloo and furniture catalogs. It got me thinking... What's your favorite igloo item of all time, and what do you like best about it? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

I'll randomly pick one of your comments to feature on our next Reviewed by You blog post. If your comment is featured, you'll even get a 10,000 coin prize added to your account, too. :)

Waddle On!

-Club Penguin Team

No comments: