--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 3, 2011

Club Penguin Penguin style review

WARNING: THIS IS NOT CATALOG CHEATS

Hello everyone, today I am going to review the new penguin style.

I have to say that I love the new elf costume.
And I love the new candy cane sick

And I adore the the snow flag costume...
And the conductor type nut cracker guy.

This picture of the three penguins sledding, it makes me want to go sledding also.

Also it's been for ever since the old shovel was in the catalog.

One last thing is, It looks like the free item on the slay last year won't be the free item.

A sad thing is that there was only one new back ground


Well that's it, bye!

No comments: