--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 10, 2012

Club Penguin Medieval Party 2102 Preparation

Hey everyone, sorry I'm late, I was gone yesterday.  Club Penguin has started to prepare for the Medieval Party.   Here are the locations.

The mountain:   Looks like their not going to make it a evil castle this year.


The Lighthouse:  This year there are mushrooms instead of diamonds and quarts.


The Dock:  I think it isn't going to be a blacksmith place this year, probably better!


The Snow Forts:  Probably the same as usual.


The Plaza:  I think it will be the same also.


The Pool:  Hmm?  I wonder if they will let nonmembers do all three quest this year?




Well that's it. Bye!

No comments: