--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 29, 2012

Two Sneak Peeks for New Pin & Field-opp Tracker

[INFORMATION: FOR THIRTY DAYS YOU GUYS WILL BE TELLING ME IF YOU LIKE THE OLD LOOK OR THE NEW LOOK OF MY WEBSITE] And if all goes well we might, just might, keep this new look.

Hey everyone! Guess who it is, I hope you know who it is because I say it ever day. Me Blakefilms13!  Guess what today,  while doing some stuff...  I maid two new Pin & and Field-opp trackers!  Here they are...





I hope you like them, plus I've figured out a way to make them sharp and HD! Well except the pin tracker. I made it look like it was drawn for the Medieval Party, you know old looking.



Well that's it. Bye!

No comments: